Articles on this Page
- 10/27/10--17:00: _Student Filming Pra...
- 03/08/11--05:20: _Notre Dame To Quit ...
- 03/09/11--13:08: _Family Of Deceased ...
- 03/15/11--07:21: _Notre Dame Fined $7...
- 04/18/11--08:46: _Notre Dame: Old Wea...
- 10/27/11--08:36: _Notre Dame Student ...
- 01/03/12--12:46: _Bond Denied For Sus...
- 10/27/10--17:00: Student Filming Practice Dies When Tower Topples
- 03/08/11--05:20: Notre Dame To Quit Using Hydraulic Lifts For Videotaping
- 03/09/11--13:08: Family Of Deceased Student Calls Notre Dame’s Plan Wise
- 03/15/11--07:21: Notre Dame Fined $77.5K In Student’s Death
- 04/18/11--08:46: Notre Dame: Old Weather Reports Used When Student Died
- 10/27/11--08:36: Notre Dame Student Declan Sullivan Remembered 1 Year Later
- 01/03/12--12:46: Bond Denied For Suspect In South Shore Shooting In October
A Notre Dame student died Wednesday after the video tower from which he was filming football practice fell over.
The University of Notre Dame will no longer use hydraulic lifts for filming football practices, after a 20-year-old student fell to his death during a windstorm in October.
The family of the Notre Dame student who died filming a Fighting Irish football practice when a hydraulic lift fell over last October is pleased the university is installing remote-controlled cameras to prevent a similar tragedy.
The University of Notre Dame has been fined $77,500 in the death of 20-year-old student Declan Sullivan, who was killed when a hydraulic lift fell, according to a published report.
The University of Notre Dame released a report Monday that they hope will finally put to rest the death of student Declan Sullivan last fall.
A year has passed since Notre Dame student Declan Sullivan was killed when a hydraulic lift fell over in the wind, and now, his father is talking publicly about his son’s death.
A convicted felon has been charged with a Southeast Side shooting that left a 14-year-old with a stray bullet lodged in his spine as he waited for his school’s football practice to begin last fall.